Stop what you’re doing and join us for this must-listen interview with Jamie Taets, CEO of Keystone Group International, who shares her insight and wisdom on leadership.
In their conversation, Jaime and Kurt discuss the importance of self-care in leadership, how to recognize and address mental health issues, and the concept of conscious leadership.
From burnout to bridging the gap between employees and leaders post-pandemic, this frank yet inspiring discussion will give you insight into how to live a balanced life as a leader in this ever-evolving world.
Don’t miss out!
Discover More about Jaime’s work here!
- Prioritize self-care and find practices that bring peace and calm in daily life.
- Create opportunities for rest and repair to achieve flow and increase productivity.
- Focus on purpose and personal why to find energy and fulfillment in leadership.
- Explore the concept of flow and its benefits for productivity and well-being.
- Find ways to bridge the gap between leaders and employees and address their needs.
- Find a release valve for stress and prioritize self-care.
- Consider seeking help through coaching, therapy, or employee assistance programs.
- Build a network of professionals to learn from and gain support.
- Focus on personal growth and self-reflection as a leader.